This monograph, divided into four parts, presents a comprehensive treatment and systematic examination of cycle spaces of flag domains. Assuming only a basic familiarity with the concepts of Lie theory and geometry, this work presents a complete structure theory for these cycle spaces, as well as their applications to harmonic analysis and algebraic geometry.
* Accessible to readers from a wide range of fields, with all the necessary background material provided for the nonspecialist
* Many new results presented for the first time
* Driven by numerous examples
* The exposition is presented from the complex geometric viewpoint, but the methods, applications and much of the motivation also come from real and complex algebraic groups and their representations, as well as other areas of geometry
* Comparisons with classical Barlet cycle spaces are given
* Good bibliography and index.
Researchers and graduate students in differential geometry, complex analysis, harmonic analysis, representation theory, transformation groups, algebraic geometry, and areas of global geometric analysis will benefit from this work.
Are you preparing to purchase a home for your family? Then here is the resource for you! No one who is even beginning to think in terms of a buying a home should be without it.You've saved a nice sized down payment. You've picked out a neighborhood with pleasant tree-lined streets and good schools. You've checked out all sorts of amenities. But now, the current real estate environment seems really scary. News sources are full of home purchasing horror stories. Foreclosures and short sales can turn a dream house into a nightmare. You're not the world's greatest DIYer, nor are you a financial wizard.How to Survive A Home Purchase outlines step-by-step how to walk through the potential mine fields of home ownership and come out on the other side as a real estate winner!
Domain Today Articles
Domain Today Books