The Mind The mind is that part of us that makes us aware of who we are, what we are, and where we are. Through it, we think, feel, make choices, have desires, collect memories, and discover both our purpose and the tools necessary to accomplish our purpose. It is the seat of our consciousness. It is the most fertile soil that God has ever created. It is so fruitful that whatever seed of desire you plant in it-whether good or bad-will reproduce in great abundance. Be careful of the seed you plant. Author Velyn Cooper will help you discover how some people of God and some people used by God experience both negative and positive mind-sets from time to time. This is a clear indication of our imperfections, which may deter us for a while but not hold us hostage forever, if we humble ourselves before God, confess our shortcomings, accept his forgiveness, and move on to the next level of ministry that he has purposed for us to walk in. After reading Renewing Your Mind, Velyn Cooper is certain that you will truly appreciate the fact that transformation is a lifelong process.
This monograph, divided into four parts, presents a comprehensive treatment and systematic examination of cycle spaces of flag domains. Assuming only a basic familiarity with the concepts of Lie theory and geometry, this work presents a complete structure theory for these cycle spaces, as well as their applications to harmonic analysis and algebraic geometry.
* Accessible to readers from a wide range of fields, with all the necessary background material provided for the nonspecialist
* Many new results presented for the first time
* Driven by numerous examples
* The exposition is presented from the complex geometric viewpoint, but the methods, applications and much of the motivation also come from real and complex algebraic groups and their representations, as well as other areas of geometry
* Comparisons with classical Barlet cycle spaces are given
* Good bibliography and index.
Researchers and graduate students in differential geometry, complex analysis, harmonic analysis, representation theory, transformation groups, algebraic geometry, and areas of global geometric analysis will benefit from this work.
Domain Today Articles
Domain Today Books